Our annual Monster Walk Event allows businesses and our community to come together for a night of fun! This event gives children a fun and safe Halloween event, and helps to bring potential customers into the different businesses that participate.
All businesses that participate will have their name put on our event t-shirt and they will also receive a shirt.
How It Works
- Kids will come to your place of business to collect candy and see your home-made or live monster.
- They will rate your monster on a scale of 1 (being the worse) and 10 (Being fantastic).
- We will tally the votes the following day and announce the winner on Facebook and contact the winners individually by phone and email! There will be a total of 3 winners. One per category.
The winners of the different categories will get their business name on that categories trophy, and they will be able to keep and display the trophy proudly! Each year, they will give the trophy back in October and try to win it again!
All money collected with go towards:
- Annual Monster Walk Event
- Backpack and School Supplies for Brevard Public Schools
- Home Economic Programs to teach our children Etiquette Basics, Sewing skills, Wood Working, and Basic Financial knowledge.
- Scholarship Programs
- Feeding families for Holidays